Conference registration begins at 3:00 p.m. on Thursday, April 19th, with the first session at 3:30 p.m.
The conference concludes 11:30 a.m. on Saturday, April 21st.
Thursday, April 19th, 2018
Based on the many requests received since our 2017 Conference, the first afternoon will focus on the brokerage and custodial services available through SSG. We’ll offer two concurrent, then repeated sessions on two main subjects: NetX360 and Operational Services.
- 3:30 – 4:30 p.m. – Workshop on NetX360, learn about all of the tools and services available through the account administration and trading platform.
- 3:30 – 4:30 p.m. – Workshop on Operational Services, including new accounts and account transfers processing, cash disbursements and distributions, retirement plan services, and much more.
- 4:45 – 5:45 – A repeat of both sessions so you can attend one, then the other.
- 5:45 – 7:30 – Reception in the Exhibitor Halls with plenty of good food and drinks!
Friday, April 20th, 2018
- 6:30 – 8:00 a.m. – Breakfast in the Exhibitor Lounge
- 7:00 – 7:50 a.m. – “Bonds Over Breakfast”, Brad Cook, Portfolio Manager, Zeo Capital Advisors, CFP CE Eligible
- 8:00 – 9:30 a.m. – Dan Skiles, President of SSG, followed by our keynote presenter, Brent Gleeson.
- 9:30 – 10:00 a.m. – Exhibitor Break in the Exhibitor Lounge with Morning Refreshments
- 10:00 – 11:00 a.m. – Concurrent Breakout Sessions
- “New Tax Laws: Opportunities & Pitfalls,” Sheryl Rowling, CPA/PFS, Principal, Rowling & Associates, CFP CE Eligible
- “The Value of Being Different, “ Christopher M. Niemczewski, Managing Principal, Marshfield Associates
- 11:15 – 12:15 p.m. – Panel Session with Geoffrey E. Brown, CEO of the National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) and Shannon J. Pike, CFP®, 2017 President, Financial Planning Association (FPA), moderated by Dan Skiles, president of SSG
- 12:15 – 1:30 p.m. – Lunch outside on the Terrace overlooking Mission Bay
- 1:30 – 2:30 p.m. – Panel Session moderated by Bob Veres, Publisher of Inside Information, and Author of The New Profession
- 2:45 – 3:45 p.m. – Concurrent Breakout Sessions
- “Unveiling the Unspoken Truth, The Financial Challenges Women Face During and After Divorce,” Stacy Francis, President & CEO, Francis Financial
- “Choosing the Right Technology Resources for Your Business,” Dave O’Brien, Principal, Evolution Advisors